Topic: Upgrade to PGSQL 10
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes, 2.4.9
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Our current Iredmail server is running PGSQL 9.2 database server but I want to upgrade to PGSQL 10 server.
Do I have to run pg_upgrade script for all mailbox and vmail databases ?
How can the upgrade be done ?