Topic: Keeping mailboxes after deletion
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL/MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Can I limit the number of selections in the drop-down list of time frames that appears when a user deletes a mailbox? I don't need most of the options (certainly not "Keep mailbox forever"), and I don't want my users to think they have an option to keep deleted mailboxes and get them back later. A day is fine (or even a week) in case of an accident, but anything longer than a week serves no purpose for me.
I don't mind the full list appearing for the global admin, but normal admins should only see a day or a week, nothing longer.