Topic: Setup second iredmail to redirect email on first server
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: main centos 6.x , second centos 7 (fresh install)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): no matter
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello, stuck with simply case. I guess it should be standard scenario.
1. I have iredmail mail server - it would be Main (old installation on centos 6 + updated iredmail 0.9.8)
2. I have setup second mail server - Second (fresh install on cestos 7 + iredmail 0.9.8)
What i need:
Second server redirecting to Main emails
Second server is storing emails if Main server unavailable.
I am looking on https://docs.iredmail.org/relayhost.html, but get Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table.
Could somebody please make little plan looks like:
1. Main server - what to do
2. Second server - what to do
3. Main server - what to do etc
thanks in advance