Topic: Delete account: search account action vs domain account action

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

When you use the search feature to find an account you can checkmark the account and choose Enable, Disable and Delete actions. When you choose the Delete action no further options are presented.

When you select a domain and find an account you can checkmark the account and choose Enable, Disable, Delete among other options actions. When you choose the Delete action you are presented with multiple options for choosing how long to keep the mailbox ranging from 1 day to forever.

I believe these delete options would ideally be presented regardless of how the account was found.

Could you tell me what the current behavior is when the delete options are not presented?

Thanks you.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Delete account: search account action vs domain account action

pixilla wrote:

Could you tell me what the current behavior is when the delete options are not presented?

Sorry about this trouble, seems a bug of iRedAdmin-Pro. I will try to fix it in next release.

3 (edited by pixilla 2018-06-20 00:04:55)

I think topic14395 is the same as this one and there you state the bug is fixed and the fix will be in next release.
https://forum.iredmail.org/topic14395-k … etion.html

I think you can close this topic.

Not same issue.
Deleting mail user from search result page doesn't show the "keep mailbox for xxx" options. I will fix it later.