Topic: Erroneous "Quota exceeded" for one client

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Maria
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? 2.9.0
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

One account of several in a domain suddenly cannot send mail except to those in her domain.  The office all work through the same static IP address.

Here is a snippet from maillog with a message from her to me.  Both on the same server and both accounts well under quota.  This was from WebMail (actually from my computer), but Outlook and Thunderbird on her PC give the same results.

Jul  2 16:07:40 michael1 postfix/submission/smtpd[4269]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from localhost[127.0.0.1]: 554 5.7.1 <jack.r.anderson@acsisp.net>: Recipient address rejected: Quota exceeded; from=<barbara@aipb.org> to=<jack.r.anderson@acsisp.net> proto=ESMTP helo=<michael1.acsisp.net>

Any ideas??

Thanks - Jack

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Erroneous "Quota exceeded" for one client

I solved my own problem!  I forgot that there is a global throttle setting until I read the iredapd log.  So I set her throttle to a suitable number and life is good again!

Thanks - Jack