Topic: Trying to upgrade PRO-SQL version to latest
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi, trying to upgrade MySQL version (which does NOT have LDAP installed) and I am getting this:
<<< ERROR >>> No mlmmjadmin installation found (/opt/mlmmjadmin).
<<< ERROR >>> Please follow iRedMail upgrade tutorials to the latest
<<< ERROR >>> stable release first, then come back to upgrade iRedAdmin-Pro.
<<< ERROR >>> mlmmj and mlmmjadmin was first introduced in iRedMail-0.9.8.
How can I upgrade? mlmmjadmin requires LDAP which I do not want to install.