Topic: Send mail with domain based Relay or Backup MX
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
In the previous version of iRedMail , it was possible to send mail when a domain was setup in iRedAdmin as a SMTP relay or a Backup MX. We needed this functionality to have a secondary server for sending mail. It seems not to work at this time, something is wrong .. AUTH is rejected. Is there a way to let an account send mail while the domain still allows Relay or Backup MX? In the relay tab, we have tried "relay:server.domain.tld" and "smtp:server.domain.tld" , we have also tried setting the Backup MX tab.