Topic: Incorrect time shown under iredadmin panel

- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Cent OS 7.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes, 2.9.0
#########################################################################

Under iredadmin panel when I am seeing the logs for incoming and outgoing mails the time shown to to me is incorrect, but my server time is NTP synchronized and correct.
Also, timezone setting is properly set under all configuration files, then why it is happening ?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Incorrect time shown under iredadmin panel

FYI: https://docs.iredmail.org/iredadmin-pro … ezone.html

I have already set LOCAL_TIMEZONE = 'GMT+05:30' under /var/www/iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-2.9.0/settings.py file , do I need to that also under /var/www/iRedAdmin-0.9/settings.py too ?

Use /var/www/iredadmin/settings.py please, it always points to the iRedAdmin version you're running.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Use /var/www/iredadmin/settings.py please, it always points to the iRedAdmin version you're running.

The time is correctly shown for ADMIN LOGS but incorrect for SENT, RECEIVED & SPAM logs mails.
Why is it so ?

Could you take a look at the time in "amavisd.msgs" SQL table? is it correct? Maybe iRedAdmin-Pro does unnecessary convert for this timestamp.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Could you take a look at the time in "amavisd.msgs" SQL table? is it correct? Maybe iRedAdmin-Pro does unnecessary convert for this timestamp.

All the time under amavisd.msgs table are in +5:30 format,  correct to our time zone.
I ran the query and checked.
But under iredadmin it is incorrect and is about 5 hrs ahead.

Can You please tell me the incorrect time being shown under iredadmin panel ?
How can I correct it ?

Is time stored in SQL column "msgs.time_iso" correct with local time zone?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Is time stored in SQL column "msgs.time_iso" correct with local time zone?

Yes the time zone in the database table is correct.

Try this:

1: open file templates/default/amavisd/inout.html in iRedAdmin-Pro directory, find line below:

<td style="white-space: nowrap;">{{ r.time_iso |set_datetime_format | utc_to_timezone(timezone=session['timezone']) }}</td>

2: replace it by:

<td style="white-space: nowrap;">{{ r.time_iso |set_datetime_format }}</td>

3: Now access the iRedAdmin-Pro again, is it fixed?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Try this:

1: open file templates/default/amavisd/inout.html in iRedAdmin-Pro directory, find line below:

<td style="white-space: nowrap;">{{ r.time_iso |set_datetime_format | utc_to_timezone(timezone=session['timezone']) }}</td>

2: replace it by:

<td style="white-space: nowrap;">{{ r.time_iso |set_datetime_format }}</td>

3: Now access the iRedAdmin-Pro again, is it fixed?

Thanks a lot !!
The issue was fixed in seconds!!