Topic: iredadmin functions that i could not found

hi,

these are a few things that is important to me but i could not find them on iredadmin pro 1.3.0

is there any option to manage email send to mail list like on mailman admin interface?

how to create/enable quota warning from the iredadmin?

how can i list all mail list from within iredadmin?

how do i make the roundcubemail to display mail list address in the addressbook?

how do i export address stored in squirrelmail database to roundcubemail?

is there a way to integrate roudcube & iredadmin login with AD for authentication?

how do i configure the installation of iredmail to use a remote partition as mailbox directory?

these are all i could think of now. Any thought and idea is appreciated. thanks.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iredadmin functions that i could not found

grepmaster wrote:

is there any option to manage email send to mail list like on mailman admin interface?

What do you exactly mean?
Mail list in iRedMail is not real maillisting, it's something like "alias".

how to create/enable quota warning from the iredadmin?

You have to edit it manually, it's /usr/local/bin/dovecot-quota-warning.sh, enabled in dovecot.conf (quota_warning = ).

how can i list all mail list from within iredadmin?

In domain list page, you can see how much list in a domain, and then click the number to list all mail lists in same domain.

how do i make the roundcubemail to display mail list address in the addressbook?

In mail list profile page, there's a checkbox "Display mail address in global LDAP address book", check it on.

how do i export address stored in squirrelmail database to roundcubemail?

You have to do it manually. We don't provide related tools.

is there a way to integrate roudcube & iredadmin login with AD for authentication?

You can integrate Roundcube + AD, but not iRedAdmin + AD.

how do i configure the installation of iredmail to use a remote partition as mailbox directory?

Mount remote partition on local server, and then change mailbox directory to it.

Re: iredadmin functions that i could not found

thanks for the quick reply

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

What do you exactly mean?
Mail list in iRedMail is not real maillisting, it's something like "alias".

i see

You have to edit it manually, it's /usr/local/bin/dovecot-quota-warning.sh, enabled in dovecot.conf (quota_warning = ).

i found that quota warning only works after i changed in /etc/dovecot.conf in plugin section like these

quota_warning = storage=95%% /usr/local/bin/dovecot-quota-warning.sh 95
    quota_warning2 = storage=90%% /usr/local/bin/dovecot-quota-warning.sh 90
    quota_warning3 = storage=85%% /usr/local/bin/dovecot-quota-warning.sh 85

You have to do it manually. We don't provide related tools.

guess i have to find it myself

You can integrate Roundcube + AD, but not iRedAdmin + AD.

any documentation that i could refer to?