Topic: Veriy SpamAssassin
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NginX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have had my mailserver running for a few months now, and have tried to use SpamAssassin to minimize Spam. I followed this guide: https://docs.iredmail.org/store.spamass … n.sql.html - Successfully I believe, and I can see that the numbers of records in the bayes_token table is increasing:
mysql> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM bayes_token;
| COUNT(*) |
| 230412 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)
But how can I check and verify that new emails are being correctly scanned and that this is actually working?
I have added the spam status to the mail headers, below an email that correctly have been identified as spam - but is this becuase of learnings from the mails marked as spam or due to other factors? - How can I very that SpamAssassin is actually learning, are using the learnings, and maybe even adjust the importans when classifying spam mails.
Hope someone can help me. Thanks!
X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=4.461 tagged_above=-100 required=2
tests=[DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_02=0.805, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001,
REMOVE_BEFORE_LINK=1.587, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_DKIM_INVALID=0.01,
URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no