Topic: Antispam policy

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? 2.9.0
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
Hi,
i have questions about antispam policy. How to setup spam policy to move spam to junk folders only for specified users?
I want to have situation that specified users have spam located in junk folders and rest users have only tagged mails with [SPAM]. This same situation with bad headers and virus.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Antispam policy

iRedMail has a global sieve filter rule: /var/vmail/sieve/dovecot.sieve, you can modify this file for global sieve rules, it's also possible to write rules for specified users with proper condition directives.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

iRedMail has a global sieve filter rule: /var/vmail/sieve/dovecot.sieve, you can modify this file for global sieve rules, it's also possible to write rules for specified users with proper condition directives.

Is there any posibility to manage sieve rules for specified users via iredadmin panel?

lamagra wrote:

Is there any posibility to manage sieve rules for specified users via iredadmin panel?

Not implemented yet. sorry.

But there's another solution if you don't mind: Login to roundcube with Dovecot Master User account. you can manage any  user's sieve rules.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Login to roundcube with Dovecot Master User account. you can manage any  user's sieve rules.

Huh! I did miss something - what's ' Dovecot Master User account'?

Peter

p.schumacher wrote:

Huh! I did miss something - what's ' Dovecot Master User account'?

FYI: https://docs.iredmail.org/dovecot.master.user.html