Topic: Support require for Iredmail server? Need suggestions

Dear Users, I am new to this. I want to use this iredmail server. I have some questions regarding this .

Is there way to achieve migration feature ? Its important feature that i want.

2. I am buying  2 GB    1 vCPU    50 GB    2 TB    $10/mo   From DigitalOcean? is it enough for iredmail ?

3. Which linux distribution is best compatible with Iredmail so that i can install that on digitalocean ?

Thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Support require for Iredmail server? Need suggestions

huzaifa4725 wrote:

Is there way to achieve migration feature ? Its important feature that i want.

You can use tool like "imapsync" to migrate mailboxes from any other mail server which supports IMAP.

huzaifa4725 wrote:

2. I am buying  2 GB    1 vCPU    50 GB    2 TB    $10/mo   From DigitalOcean? is it enough for iredmail ?

2GB memory is the minimal requirement for a low traffic production server.
If you need to send/receive a lot emails, please consider increasing the memory.

huzaifa4725 wrote:

3. Which linux distribution is best compatible with Iredmail so that i can install that on digitalocean ?

All linux/bsd distros listed on Download page are (officially) supported by iRedMail, We recommend to choose the one you're familiar with, for easier maintenance.
https://www.iredmail.org/download.html

By the way, due to FreeBSD ports tree is changing every day, and its binary packages don't match our needs, we do not highly recommend it.

Please can you provide any tutorial related this.
Actually i want to achieve this migration feature as we can do in Gmail and Hotmail etc.

Thanks

huzaifa4725 wrote:

Please can you provide any tutorial related this.

It's easy to find rsync tutorials with Google, so we didn't make one. smile