Topic: user is removed from mail alias for no apparent reason
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes, 2.9.0 (MySQL)
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I manage 2 domains: iccs.gr, its-hellas.gr
Both domains have several mail aliases.
I have a user: email@example.com who is member in the mail alias: firstname.lastname@example.org
When i am in the profile page of the user email@example.com i can only see the mail aliases of iccs.gr (and not the mail aliases of its-hellas.gr)
The problem is the following:
Whenever, i press save changes in the profile page of firstname.lastname@example.org, he is removed from the email aliases of its-hellas.gr
So, it is either a bug that not all mail aliases appear under the user's profile page, or it is a bug that the user is removed from the other domain mail aliases.
any help appreciated!