Topic: mlmmjadmin mail list from command query
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.5.1804 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? - Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I would like to create mail list from python maillist_admin.py which can create UNRESTRICTED mail list.
If I hit following command it creates list but default is ONLY SUBSCRIBER CAN SEND to LIST.
python maillist_admin.py create email@example.com disable_archive=yes
I just want to create unrestricted mail list where any one can send mail to the list. as per official document only_subscriber_can_post=yes is default when you create new list.
if i hit below command it creates moderated list:
python maillist_admin.py create firstname.lastname@example.org disable_archive=yes close_list=yes only_subscriber_can_post=no only_moderator_can_post=no or python maillist_admin.py create email@example.com disable_archive=yes close_list=yes only_subscriber_can_post=no
I cannot create unrestricted mail list using command where everyone can send email. it always defaults to subscribers can post or moderated lists are being created.
I do have iRedAdmin-Pro but that will take lots of time when creating more than 300 mail list so just thinking to go with commands but not getting required results.
iRedAdmin-Pro do provide migrate option but that is also time consuming where we do not have select all and migrate option or any migration script where all existing mail list will be migrated with desired options.
Is there any work around?