Topic: mail goes directly to spam

Problem is all emails I send to Yahoo or gmail go to spam even though I get a 10/10 score on mail-tester.

I have iredmail 0.9.7 installed on Ubuntu server 16 (mysql, apache).

Post's attachments

Screenshot_20181005-132928_Chrome.jpg 1.9 mb, 1 downloads since 2018-10-05 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: mail goes directly to spam

It can be the reason that your domain already listed as SPAM in their records.

Try setting up your domain on https://postmaster.google.com which will show you useful information about spamming on Google and other results.

I had the same issue on NEW DOMAIN and sorted it with google once I had some data on hand from postmaster.

ketan.aagja wrote:

It can be the reason that your domain already listed as SPAM in their records.

Try setting up your domain on https://postmaster.google.com which will show you useful information about spamming on Google and other results.

I had the same issue on NEW DOMAIN and sorted it with google once I had some data on hand from postmaster.

Forgot to mention, I have already registered the domain on postmaster.google.com, plus I have checked and the server ip is not blacklisted either.

SPF and DKIM are properly set up and so is Reverse DNS...

I think Gmail or Google G Suit need some time to measure your domain/ip reputation for new server.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I think Gmail or Google G Suit need some time to measure your domain/ip reputation for new server.

Thanks for reply.

Any Idea how to fix this?
Did anybody else have this problem?

Did you sign a DKIM signature and include in your DNS records?   I found that to help my similar situation.

7 (edited by so.morar 2018-10-16 12:43:20)

dally wrote:

Did you sign a DKIM signature and include in your DNS records?   I found that to help my similar situation.

Yes I have. Let me know if I'm missing something. My domain is mail.whiletrue.space

Root of the domain (whiletrue.space) is pointitng to a different ip. Would that be an issue?