Topic: Sendmailanalyzer whit nginx

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

ZhangHuangbin greetings, my intention here like user of iredmail is to utilize the continuous tools in the world of linux, now, my consultation like novice is that I intend to incorporate my mail server aside from the netdata, utilizing log's viewfinder of mail Sendmailanalyzer, but speaking the obvious not himself like to do it in nginx, last configuration that I tried was:

location /sendmailanalyzer {
        root /var/www;
        allow 127.0.0.1;
        allow 192.168.1.0/24;
        deny all;
        auth_basic "Solamente usuarios autorizados";
        auth_basic_user_file /var/www/claves;
        index sa_report.cgi;
        location ~ \.pl|cgi$ {
            try_files $uri =404;
            gzip off;
            fastcgi_pass  127.0.0.1:8999;
            fastcgi_index index.pl;
            fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
            include fastcgi_params;
        }
    }
But being sincere not to configure it to him in the servant nginx, I am very newcomer Linux's user and I am  learning, at present I maintain for my company a mail server based in Iredmail and you want to have netdata and sendmailanalyzer working near, it would become of me a lot of help

Now that would like just like use netdata itself outside could have used sendmailanalyzer, I to configure it to him even at the end, but no himself the configuration file in Nginx in order that this be  visualized equal happens with netdata....Any help would be  liked with regard to this matter, because I intend to utilize Iredmail for a long time, but adding him this tool.

Dispense the bother

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

2 (edited by hws 2018-11-04 00:51:35)

Re: Sendmailanalyzer whit nginx

This won't work. You need a perl processor (e.g. fcgiwrap) to process perl files with Nginx. There is no perl processor with a default iRedmail installation.

Also Sendmail Analyzer is not very reliable with iRedmail. It does not help at all.

And nested location directives are not a good idea either.

If you still want to do it:
Here are instructions how to serve perl via Nginx:
https://www.scalescale.com/tips/nginx/s … pts-nginx/

And this is our Nginx location directive for Sendmail Analyzer:

location /sareport/ {
   alias /var/www/sendmailanalyzer/;
   index sa_report.cgi;
   try_files $uri $uri/ sa_report.cgi;
}

HTH