Topic: SMTP Error 451 4.3.0 Failed to Add Recipient x - Temp Lookup Failure
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8 stable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7 - 1804 (Minimal Install)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Pretty new to using iRedMail and configuring such but for a mini project in a small lab I had wanted to try setting up an email server with integration of AD. I had used the following document/guide from iRedMail to do so (https://docs.iredmail.org/active.directory.html). I did change a few variables seeing as i did have a different local domain name, in my case it was "pangea.local". Other than this, the guide was followed quite strictly.
After following the guide I am able to authenticate into the email server with <ad_user1>@pangea.local however I cannot send an email as I am then prompted with a SMTP error (451): Failed to add recipeint "<ad_user2>@pangea.local" (4.3.0 <ad_user1>@pangea.local>: Temporary lookup failure).
Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.