Topic: attachment file type block per user/domain
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8 OPENLDAP edition
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm trying to block specific incoming attachments (.doc) with amavis for a particular domain. I followed this post https://forum.iredmail.org/topic3734-ir … users.html but the blocked attachment passes through amavis.
Entry in amavisd.conf
... %banned_rules = ( 'BLOCK_ALL' => new_RE( [qr'N=.*\.(doc)$'xmi => 'BOUNCE'], 'DEFAULT' => $banned_namepath_re, ); 1; # insure a defined return
I've added the following Attribute to the domain in the openldap backend:
Am I doing something wrong ?