Topic: installing plugins
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8 PGSQL edition.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? - NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i think the password for pgsql i have, is the user that i don't have.
i'm trying to install a plugin and need to login to import something into the databases. how?