Topic: Need to recreate Postfix master.cf - smtp server fails to connect
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm having an issue connecting to the smtp server, after the postfix master.cf file was somehow changed and almost all of the Other external delivery methods were removed when a parameter in postfix main.cf was accidentally set to nothing (smtp-amavis_destination_recipient_limit).
After that happened, mail completely stopped and I've managed to restore incoming delivery, and delivery through SOGo and Roundcube, but I can't connect to the stmp server. Would it be easier to run the installation again, or try to fix the postfix config files?