Topic: Spam checking
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm trying to figure out the proper settings for marking and deleting spam messages.
I would like to have anything over 6 (could be any number) marked with [SPAM] in the subject, and anything over 12 discarded. I don't see anywhere in the admin panel to set these two parameters, as well having the ability for users to have their own custom settings of these numbers.
Where would I configure these settings?