Topic: Configure Postfix to send from my gmail account ?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi , its possible to send from example "sendmail" or "mail" comand line whit gmail smtp server.
If the "From" is firstname.lastname@example.org the server connect to gmail whit user and password and send mail from google smtp.
it possible? Thx
I like to send from my account email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sendmail sends from my smtp gmail server!