1 (edited by huzaifa4725 2018-12-04 18:37:05)

Topic: xxxx/iredadmin says internal server error ?

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): APACHE
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.

====
When i am trying to connect to iredadmin it says internal server error ? thats probably coming when iredmail pro expires
I am attaching the screenshot
Please tell me can i install vesta cp on same server with iredadmin ?
Lets encrypt support only domains , is there a way to get free ssl for vps ?

Thanks

Post's attachments

iredamin.PNG
iredamin.PNG 8.6 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: xxxx/iredadmin says internal server error ?

huzaifa4725 wrote:

When i am trying to connect to iredadmin it says internal server error ? thats probably coming when iredmail pro expires

Not related to iRedAdmin-Pro license.
Any relevant error in Apache log file?

Zhang Thanks for replying. Actually there was nothing in apache log. ( /var/log/apache) All files were empty. Unfortunately, I have reinstalled Ubuntu.
But real problem i am facing is that this is my ip 192.99.70.219. after installing iredmail into it the url is 192.99.70.219/iredadmin.
I want to point  my domain to this ip. e.g my domain is example.com
I want to point mail.example.com that points to 192.99.70.219/sogo . Can you please help me with that?
https://docs.iredmail.org/setup.dns.html
I have read your documentation but unable to achieve that
Also can i point my orginal domain to ip and alias as above
Thanks

huzaifa4725 wrote:

I want to point mail.example.com that points to 192.99.70.219/sogo

You need to add a new virtual web host in Nginx, and set its server name (in nginx config) to mail.example.com.
You can simply copy /etc/nginx/sites-available/00-default-ssl.conf directly, then replace server name, also remove the "include /etc/nginx/templates/..." lines that you DO NOT WANT (keep the ones you need).

After that, create a symbol link of /etc/nginx/sites-available/<your-new-file>.conf to /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/, restart Nginx service.

I suggest check some Nginx tutorials to understand how to add new virtual host. it's not hard at all, just need some practice.