Topic: Certificate renew issue (again)

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? not
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hi there it's me again,

today I've got to renew my ssl cert's but according to: https://forum.iredmail.org/topic14495-c … issue.html I've got the same issue again.

I ran the command: certbot certonly --webroot -w /var/www/html -d mail.easyvoicemail.nl, -d www.easyvoicemail.nl, -d secure.easyvoicemail.nl, -d easyvoicemail.nl, -d imap.easyvoicemail.nl, -d smtp.easyvoicemail.nl, -d secure.easyvoiceonline.nl, -d easyvoiceonline.nl, -d imap.easyvoiceonline.nl, -d smtp.easyvoiceonline.nl, -d mail.easyvoiceonline.nl, -d secure.easyvoiceonline.nl

but it says: Requested domain  is not a FQDN because it contains an empty label.

by the way can I pay you once to fix this and make the certificate last aslong as possible or can you describe me how to do this? maybe via a remote connection so you can learn me how to do this the right way?

Thank you in advance!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

2 (edited by shaady 2018-12-10 16:01:09)

Re: Certificate renew issue (again)

I found this is the right command;

certbot certonly --webroot -w /var/www/html -d mail.easyvoicemail.nl -d www.easyvoicemail.nl -d secure.easyvoicemail.nl -d easyvoicemail.nl -d imap.easyvoicemail.nl -d smtp.easyvoicemail.nl -d secure.easyvoiceonline.nl -d easyvoiceonline.nl -d imap.easyvoiceonline.nl -d smtp.easyvoiceonline.nl -d mail.easyvoiceonline.nl -d secure.easyvoiceonline.nl

Followed by:
rm -f /etc/ssl/private/iRedMail.key
rm -f /etc/ssl/certs/iRedMail.crt
ln -s /etc/letsencrypt/live/mail.easyvoicemail.nl/privkey.pem /etc/ssl/private/iRedMail.key
ln -s /etc/letsencrypt/live/mail.easyvoicemail.nl/fullchain.pem /etc/ssl/certs/iRedMail.crt

Then it was all done and fine, things are easy when you do them right... wink I'll keep this post as a note to myself!