Topic: Maillist User Deletion Issue
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7 Minimal
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I upgraded my iRedMail-Pro and Admin to newest version. Admin Pro to 3.2.
When I try to remove any new user or moderator from normal mail list (Not mlmmj list) it only shows successful message as "Profile has been updated". Actually it is not removing user from mail list. Message is also confusing where it should come as User had been remove from mail list or User has been removed successfully.
Top search bar function is also having issue: When searching anything from top search bar it does not give results and only throws following error.
Error: IndexError('list index out of range',)