Topic: Easiest way to upgrade to latest version
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL I think
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I started to upgrade from 0.9.7 to 0.9.8 and ran into an issue. I think I got the iRedAPD upgraded fine. I went to upgrade iRedadmin and ran into some errors running the upgrade script.
I think what I would like to do is backup all of my mail then install the latest version from the easy method and then import my mail back in.
Is this possible to do and is there any instructions on how to do this?