1

Topic: iRedAPD-2.4 (a Postfix policy server) has been released

Dear all,

iRedAPD-2.4 (a Postfix policy server) has been released, it fixes one bug: it doesn't whitelist IP addresses listed in SPF DNS record.

All users are strongly encouraged to upgrade it as soon as possible. If you deployed iRedMail with iRedMail Easy platform, just login to iRedMail Easy (https://easy.iredmail.org/), you will find an update is available, click the button to finish upgrade.

- Download it directly: https://dl.iredmail.org/yum/misc/iRedAPD-2.4.tar.bz2
- Upgrade tutorial: https://docs.iredmail.org/upgrade.iredapd.html

== UPDATE ==

iRedMail-0.9.9 has been repacked with iRedAPD-2.4, no extra changes.

2

Re: iRedAPD-2.4 (a Postfix policy server) has been released

Hi,

Thanks once again for your great work and updates.

Is there a simple method that can be used to test iRedAPD?

3

Re: iRedAPD-2.4 (a Postfix policy server) has been released

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Dear all,

iRedAPD-2.4 (a Postfix policy server) has been released, it fixes one bug: it doesn't whitelist IP addresses listed in SPF DNS record.

All users are strongly encouraged to upgrade it as soon as possible. If you deployed iRedMail with iRedMail Easy platform, just login to iRedMail Easy (https://easy.iredmail.org/), you will find an update is available, click the button to finish upgrade.

- Download it directly: https://dl.iredmail.org/yum/misc/iRedAPD-2.4.tar.bz2
- Upgrade tutorial: https://docs.iredmail.org/upgrade.iredapd.html

== UPDATE ==

iRedMail-0.9.9 has been repacked with iRedAPD-2.4, no extra changes.


請問張SIR,
iRedAPD-2.0  能直接升級到2.4嗎??  還是需要一個版本一個版本升級?

4

Re: iRedAPD-2.4 (a Postfix policy server) has been released

ck891052 wrote:

iRedAPD-2.0  能直接升級到2.4嗎??  還是需要一個版本一個版本升級?

iRedAPD 和 iRedAdmin-Pro 都可以跨版本升级,升级脚本会自动处理 SQL structure 变动。
注意:iRedMail 不能跨版本升级,必须一个版本一个版本升级。

----

Does my reply help a little? How about buying me a cup of coffee ($5) as an encouragement?

buy me a cup of coffee

5

Re: iRedAPD-2.4 (a Postfix policy server) has been released

derrickr wrote:

Is there a simple method that can be used to test iRedAPD?

What kind of test?

----

Does my reply help a little? How about buying me a cup of coffee ($5) as an encouragement?

buy me a cup of coffee

6

Re: iRedAPD-2.4 (a Postfix policy server) has been released

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
ck891052 wrote:

iRedAPD-2.0  能直接升級到2.4嗎??  還是需要一個版本一個版本升級?

iRedAPD 和 iRedAdmin-Pro 都可以跨版本升级,升级脚本会自动处理 SQL structure 变动。
注意:iRedMail 不能跨版本升级,必须一个版本一个版本升级。

目前版本是iRedMail    v0.9.5-1
iRedAdmin-Pro    v2.4.0 (MySQL)

我可以只升級iRedAPD 2.0 -2.4就好嗎??

7

Re: iRedAPD-2.4 (a Postfix policy server) has been released

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
derrickr wrote:

Is there a simple method that can be used to test iRedAPD?

What kind of test?

To test IF the install and iRedAPD are working as expected.

At the moment, we simply run the script and it silently exits. I appreciate no errors upon exit is good, but I've no idea if what was run is actually performing as it's supposed to.

Perhaps I need to read up more about iRedAPD, so I can work out what it's supposed to be doing, but thought I'd ask the polite question.

Thanks

8

Re: iRedAPD-2.4 (a Postfix policy server) has been released

derrickr wrote:

To test IF the install and iRedAPD are working as expected.

You can check its log file: /var/log/iredapd/iredapd.log.
If you need more details, turn on debug mode and check log file. FYI: https://docs.iredmail.org/debug.iredapd.html

----

Does my reply help a little? How about buying me a cup of coffee ($5) as an encouragement?

buy me a cup of coffee