Topic: Cannot see groups in SOgo
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9 (Stretch)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? -
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
For the context: I've a Active Directory on a Windows Server. On another hand, I've my Debian server with the installation for iredmail with SOgo (so two different machine).
I cannot make the groups visible inside SoGo or RoundCube. I verified with this command line
# postmap -q DG_myCustomGroup@example.com ldap:/etc/postfix/ad_virtual_group_maps.cf and it's printing correctly the users inside it. I can see users normally without any problem, I've just troubles with normal groups in my AD server.
The query inside the /etc/sogo/sogo.conf is like that:
type = ldap;
CNFieldName = cn;
IDFieldName = cn;
UIDFieldName = sAMAccountName;
baseDN = "ou=uGroups,ou=Users,ou=MyCorp,dc=example,dc=com";
bindDN = "cn=mailadm,ou=Workers,ou=Users,ou=MyCorp,dc=example,dc=com;
bindPassword = "$mypasswd";
canAuthenticate = YES;
displayName = "Show Groups";
hostname = ldap://x.x.x.x:389;
id = groups;
isAddressBook = YES;
Thanks for your help!