Topic: DKIM Selector
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? I curled a tar.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Neh
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue. Neh
Just a quick question to change DKIM Selector I only need to change this line in /usr/local/etc/amavisd.conf
dkim_key('domain.eml', 'myselector', '/var/lib/dkim/domain.eml.pem');
Amavis does both signing and verifying, so I would assume it is enough, but maybe some checks are done somewhere else along the way.