Topic: 0.9.9 upgrade issue with dovecot changes
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
iRedmail 0.9.8 being upgraded to 0.9.9
- downloadable installer starting with 0.9.4
- ubunutu 14 LTS
Well I did something wrong I'm sure. On the last step it says to change the dovecot config to ;
LOWER(CONCAT(mailbox.storagebasedirectory, '/', mailbox.storagenode, '/', mailbox.maildir)) AS home, \
CONCAT(mailbox.mailboxformat, ':~/', mailbox.mailboxfolder, '/') AS mail, \
and when I do that, it starts reading some new empty mailbox, no emails show up from dovecot. Unable to see any of the old messages. I change it back to the way it was and all the emails come back except any emails I sent while dovecot was changed, they go to the new mailbox I suppose.
in mySQL the field:
mailboxformat = maildir
mailboxfolder = Maildir
Any ideas what I messed up?