- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.3
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.6-1810
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):  Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?  No
====

Greetings,

I started off trying to make a shared calendar in SOGo 2.3.3 which did not work. That drove me to perform upgrades of SOGo to v3 and then v4 figuring the shared calendar function may exist in a later release. Still no shared calendar. I performed the documented upgrades including the SOGo sql-update scripts.

I can create a calendar. When I select the triple-dot options menu I do not get sharing option and there is no sharing under calendar properties.

The goal is creating a calendar that the user and others in the domain can read/write/edit and that the public (not users in iRedMail or SOGo) can view read-only.

Is this possible? Am I missing some settings?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: SOGo v4 w/ MySQL backend - Cannot create shared calendar

echo5 wrote:

I can create a calendar. When I select the triple-dot options menu I do not get sharing option and there is no sharing under calendar properties.

This is not expected. When clicked the triple-dot menu, it will show you a "Sharing" item at the end of popup menu.