Topic: Suggestion and offer
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): none
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: none
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): any
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: none
this is not a question or a bug. I have been using iRedMail on a FreeBSD system and i think it has been amazing. But I got a Synology box and unfortunately there is only horde support, which is not to my opinion as close to as good as iRedMail.
A lot of people are using NASes nowadays and small companies as well. It would be, i think, beneficial if you guys could work on a version for NASes (in my case Synology).
I am offering my box if you want to test and find how to adjust iRedMail to run on Synology.