1 (edited by ffrcaraballo 2019-01-22 01:20:28)

Topic: Error with SoGo

Hello how are you
My query is for SoGo, install the full suite of iredmail and everything works, except the login to the SoGo website.
When I log in I get a user error or password.
In the SoGo log I find this error:

Jan 21 11:56:51 sogod [2671]: [ERROR] <0x0x563b0980a500[SQLSource]> could not run SQL 'c_uid = 'postmaster@odoospain.org'': <PostgreSQL72Exception: 0x563b0979fb70> NAME:PostgreSQL72FatalError REASON:fatal pgsql error (channel=<0x0x563b09740fc0[PostgreSQL72Channel]: connection=<0x0x563b096f2090[PGConnection]:  connection=0x0x563b09905c00>>): ERROR:  password is required
DETAIL:  Non-superuser cannot connect if the server does not request a password.
HINT:  Target server's authentication method must be changed.

Jan 21 11:56:51 sogod [2671]: SOGoRootPage Login from 'xxx.x.xx.xxx' for user 'postmaster@domain.org' might not have worked - password policy: 65535  grace: -1  expire: -1  bound: 0
Jan 21 11:56:51 sogod [2671]: 190.3.27.122 "POST /SOGo/connect HTTP/1.0" 403 34/80 0.018 - - 48K

In the pg_hba.conf of postgresql I am allowed to connect the user, if I try the connection is successful:

postgres@odooirm:~$ psql -U sogo
psql (9.5.14)
Type "help" for help.

sogo=> \dt
                List of relations
Schema |          Name          | Type  | Owner
--------+------------------------+-------+-------
public | sogo_acl               | table | sogo
public | sogo_alarms_folder     | table | sogo
public | sogo_cache_folder      | table | sogo
public | sogo_folder_info       | table | sogo
public | sogo_quick_appointment | table | sogo
public | sogo_quick_contact     | table | sogo
public | sogo_sessions_folder   | table | sogo
public | sogo_store             | table | sogo
public | sogo_user_profile      | table | sogo
(9 rows)

I can not solve this problem, did someone have the same problem?
The other administration web works very well, I have no access problems.

Thanks and regards

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Error with SoGo

- SOGo connects to PGSQL server as "sogo" user, not "postgres" user.
- Did you change pg_hba.conf after iRedMail installation? how about compare modified file with the one generated by iRedMail?
- Do you have correct SQL username + password in SOGo config file (/etc/sogo/sogo.conf)?

Re: Error with SoGo

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

- SOGo connects to PGSQL server as "sogo" user, not "postgres" user.
- Did you change pg_hba.conf after iRedMail installation? how about compare modified file with the one generated by iRedMail?
- Do you have correct SQL username + password in SOGo config file (/etc/sogo/sogo.conf)?

Thanks for your time and response, the problem was the dblink (fdw) of postgresql, I do not know for what reason the installation did not give him permission and the query he makes when connecting did not bring data since he did not have permissions to read.

Regards