Topic: Question about mlmmj
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have been messing around with mailing lists, and I think have the jist of most of it.
I have created a test mailing list, set a single user as the Owner/Moderator, and I can send without any problem.
Is there any way for the person who has been assigned as the Owner to manage the list. So far I can only see a way for the administrator to see or manage members of a list.