Topic: Using Iredmail As An Open Relay for a specific IP
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (0.9.9):
- Deployed with downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (mysql):
- Web server (Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i am using a sophos spam box for protecting an internal mail server. Due to no facility to enable DKIM on the box, I have setup another Iredmail in DMZ for acting as a relay for all mails received by this box.
but whenever my sophos box relays any mail to iredmail server i get "client host rejected message in the maillog". i want to know if i can relay all mails coming from this sophos box to outside world while block any other source.
Secondly how do i relay all incoming mails from my dmz mailserver to sophos box for scanning and then to my internal mail server
i have already tried adding ip to mynetworks and iredapd and even to "sender_access.pcre" but it didnt help