Topic: DB Error: SQLSTATE[HY000]  Access denied for user
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i've set up a 2 node iRedMail cluster with mariadb and dovecot replication.
I tested a failover und shutdown node 2 all fine, i started node 2 backup and shutdown node 1 and i have "DB Error: SQLSTATE[HY000]  Access denied for user" in all services.
The passwords and grants on both nodes are the same, can't figure out whats causing the error.