Topic: Limiting message_size WITHIN ONE DOMAIN
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
0.9.6 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
[root@irm ~]# cat /etc/postfix/main.cf | grep message_size
# Default message_size_limit.
message_size_limit = 125829120
[root@irm ~]# cat /opt/iredapd/settings.py | grep plugin
# Enabled plugins.
plugins = ["reject_null_sender", "reject_sender_login_mismatch", "throttle", "amavisd_wblist", "sql_alias_access_policy"]
- "Global" size limit set in postfix/main.cf works about fine
- size limit set "per domain" in iredadmin/throttle - work about fine, BUT
users still can send messages bigger, than the limit within one domain, and we don't wan this.
when email@example.com sends e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , and domain2 is outside of our mail server - limit is working ok
when email@example.com sends e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , and domain3 is on of our mail server, within local delivery - limit is working ok
when email@example.com sends e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org - then it is possible to send attachments bigger, than the message_size_limit
Is there a way, to limit the size of message sent to someone from the same domain?