Topic: signing DKIM in the queue
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mariadb
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
For sending bulk emails, I use a PHP script (link to PHP class: https://www.phpclasses.org/package/9-PH … nformation ), this script pushes emails directly to the Postfix queue and it works great. I wanted to additionally secure my domains and set up a DMARC policy in dns, now I get reports that my e-mails (sent by script) do not pass the DKIM check.
How to make DKIM appear in every email, not only in those sent via the normal route (via port 587)?