Topic: Mailing List moderations doesnt work for external domains
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? yes
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.3.1611 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Please assist i have a mailing list with moderators turned on and moderators defined but the moderations works only for users within the domain,i.e only moderators can send emails to the mailing list and other users on the domain cannot but external users i.e from external domains are able to send to the mailing list.
Kindly assist what might be the issue,its a normal mailing list.