Topic: SSH Public Authentication
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Deployed with downloadable installer
Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
iRedAdmin v0.9.4 (MySQL)
I am trying to add a public key authentication for my SSH login. When I make the changes to the /etc/ssh/sshd_config file it does not take and I can still log in with user name and pass after not allowing it? Am I missing something?