Topic: IMAP SPAM sieve plugin
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I just finished https://docs.iredmail.org/dovecot.imapsieve.html tutorial. Seem like things are working as described , however 2 questions :
1. Where is the base stored where all trained spam/ham stored at the end of the day ? (Just to know where can i clean it )
2. Does this plugin somehow related to "Quarantined Mails" which is used in iRedAdmin ? Should it be enabled in paralel, or should i disable the Quarantine once sieve plugins starts working ?
Thanks in advance !