Topic: Default mailbox format choice in IredAdmin-Pro-SQL
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I want to make use of the alternate mailbox storage formats and specifically, I really want mdbox, and iredadmin doesn't see to have any config options for same. I know I can set the format to be used by using the rest api, and I have successfully done so. But. this leaves open the issue that the Iredadmin tool itself doesn't have any way to set the mailbox format used, to report what format is being used, nor even apparently to have a default choice other than maildir. Im not concerned so much with converting the mail data itself to conform to the new format as I am simply being able to select the default that will be used for any newly created accounts within any given domain. Seems like this is releatively easy to do?