Topic: DKIM key

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

I am about to enter my dkim into my DNS server settings. Do I enter in all 4 of these rows of text? Or is it just the first row in quotes?  Like this (taking out the quotes):

v=DKIM1; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQC4PDMLziF0gOTr/sYwde7qd/mI

Here is the output I got for the key from my server.
"v=DKIM1; p="
  "MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQC4PDMLziF0gOTr/sYwde7qd/mI"
  "zVF4iuaovIRMYdonpiROuicOqbAc3m8TZzPmmPTZACff4qXzzRYKKV2wf4YplKwR"
  "LMcL+R2V32X965h/ybbVCy9MDvYsT0R0isTxsdeR9Gg3Xj4A+MhwTvn+FyOD6V7B"
  "QIjXrVk0hdRkXxl1hwIDAQAB"

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: DKIM key

You just enter it "as is". Depending on where/how  you host Your DNS, it might differ in how it looks. I'm using Gandi.net, and I just copied it all into the DKIM field.
If I look in "text mode", i.r. like how you would edit a DNS domain file in your Bind server, it's all on one line, keeping the quotation marks and space between each section.
like this example:

dkim._domainkey 3600 IN TXT "v=DKIM1; p="MIGfMA0Gxxxxxx" "dfkvdfkvdvf2" "dfbkmvdklfmvlkdmfb" "SDFSFSDFoijo"

When done, check your DNS setting by running an on-line tool like  https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=dkim
or by using

dig dkim._domainkey.YourDomain.TLD TXT

Re: DKIM key

Icedutah wrote:

I am about to enter my dkim into my DNS server settings. Do I enter in all 4 of these rows of text? Or is it just the first row in quotes?  Like this (taking out the quotes):

It's clearly mentioned in our tutorial:
https://docs.iredmail.org/setup.dns.htm … kim-record