Topic: Make messages copy in server side

Good Evening,

I would like to make sure if the iredmail support leave a message copy on server defautly after a user download their mails by the mail agent such as outlook instead each user to set "to leave a copy on server" function from their mail agent.

if yes, how can we do that.

Thank you very much.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Make messages copy in server side

You can use server wide bcc setting (always_bcc = ) or per-user, per-domain bcc setting (recipient_bcc_maps, sender_bcc_maps).

Thank you for youer reply.

But I do not find the always_bcc parameter from main.cf, for my case which solution is good fit for me (always_bcc; recipient_bcc_maps, sender_bcc_maps)? for my caseall that i want to do is save a message automatically in users account (only save a message copy in their own account but not send to any other email account. How can I do that, could you give me a example or list the step in detial?

Thank you very much.

Victorng wrote:

all that i want to do is save a message automatically in users account (only save a message copy in their own account but not send to any other email account.

Sounds impossible. If mails are delivered to mailbox, user can delete them again.