Topic: iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-3.3 has been released

Dear all,

iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-3.3 (iRedAdmin-Pro for MySQL, MariaDB and PostgreSQL backends) is now available for upgrading and purchasing.

How to download the latest iRedAdmin-Pro

iRedAdmin-Pro customers can get download link of this new release by following steps below:

• Login to iRedAdmin-Pro as global admin

• Click "License" on the top-right corner, it will show you basic license info and a "Download" button if new version is available for upgrading.

If above steps don't work for you, please send an email to support @ iredmail.org to get download link of the latest release.

Below are detailed changes since iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-3.2:

RESTful API
  • Able to update account status of mail alias account. URI: `PUT /api/alias/<mail>`, parameter `accountStatus`.

• Able to update per-user sender/recipient bcc. URI: `PUT /api/user/<mail>`

• Able to get all users' and aliases' profiles of given domain. URI: `GET /api/users/<domain>`, `GET /api/aliases/<domain>`

Improvements
  • Able to sort mail users by display name.

Fixed issues
  • tools/delete_mailboxes.py: (python) syntax error when removes mailboxes without timestamp in maildir path.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-3.3 has been released

I am running iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL ver 2.90. Can i skip 3.0 3.1 & 3.2 and just install 3.3?
I will of course make sure I update to iredmail 0.9.9 first. smile

Re: iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-3.3 has been released

ben4iredmail wrote:

I am running iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL ver 2.90. Can i skip 3.0 3.1 & 3.2 and just install 3.3?
I will of course make sure I update to iredmail 0.9.9 first. smile

After you have iRedMail-0.9.9 running, it's ok to skip iRedAdmin-Pro releases and upgrade to the latest (iRedAdmin-Pro) directly.