Topic: Wrong Time!!!

Hi friends,

my system time is correct, but, the postfix time is wrong, a hour before the correct hour.  I dunno what can i do to solve this problem, can someone help me?

If i make the system time a hour aread, the postfix work using the correct hour, but, my logs has a wrong time sad I dunno what to do

if someone knows what need i do, please, let me know

thanks!!!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Wrong Time!!!

It's a known issue, caused by chrooted postfix.

Try this:

- Open /etc/postfix/master.cf, find this line:

smtp      inet  n       -       -       -       -       smtpd

- Change it to:

smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd

- Restart postfix and monitor the timestamp.

hliguori wrote:

Hi friends,

my system time is correct, but, the postfix time is wrong, a hour before the correct hour.  I dunno what can i do to solve this problem, can someone help me?

If i make the system time a hour aread, the postfix work using the correct hour, but, my logs has a wrong time sad I dunno what to do

if someone knows what need i do, please, let me know

thanks!!!

Hi!

I changed this (the command line and restart the system) but the problem does not solved sad The time still wrong. Is there anything to do?

There isn't something to do? I still have time problems sad

Which Linux/BSD distribution do you use? Try to find out whether your running syslog has bug or not.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Which Linux/BSD distribution do you use? Try to find out whether your running syslog has bug or not.

I use Debian Lenny and the time on syslog is correct!!! sad

hliguori wrote:
ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I use Debian Lenny and the time on syslog is correct!!! sad

Problem solved!!! smile

I live in Brazil and the Summer Time make the problem, to solve this only edit the file main.inc.php and change this 2 lines:

//$rcmail_config['dst_active'] = false;
        $rcmail_config['dst_active'] = true;
        //$rcmail_config['timezone'] = 'auto';
        $rcmail_config['timezone'] = '-3';

This will make the time be correct!!! smile

i hope this text above help others smile