Topic: sogo-tool not found (sogo backup)
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 11
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Sorry for multiple posts, though I feel it better to have them separated due to having the right topic for search engines.
root@mail:/var/vmail/backup # bash backup_sogo.sh
* Backup all users' data under /var/vmail/backup/sogo/2017/10/17
backup_sogo.sh: line 99: sogo-tool: command not found
the tool is stored in
and the backup script expects sogo-tool to be in path
(line 63 - export CMD_SOGO_TOOL='sogo-tool')