Topic: No roundcube in installation
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9.8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi, during the installation iRedMail 0.9.9 in "Optional components" I only see iRedAdmin and Fail2Ban. Where is Roundcube and SOGo? In different installation guides, example of ver. 0.9.6, on screenshots I saw these components. Are they no longer supported in ver. 0.9.9?