Topic: Change to a new DKIM and DKIM reference
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? - not yet - but planning it
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
No error, but I want to create an entirely new DKIM reference. This install is to replace an older install which I am depreciating. I do not want to decommission the old server but keep it as a backup just in case so the DKIM for that server is to stay in my DNS. This means I need a new dns reference (ideally of the form dkim3._domainkey.mydomain.com)
How do I either amend the DKIM key created in the new install to use dkim3._etc rather than the default dkim._etc. This is also relevant for best practice which recommends regular dkim key changes.
I would also like to know if the same guidance would apply to changing the dkim key for the older server (0.9.6).