Topic: smtp relay and settings.py issues
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos7.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Recipient address rejected: Sender is not same as SMTP authenticate username
I saw other posts that I was not able to edit. Both of them required edits to settings.py. When I attempted to do, after inserting, editor said settings.py was a read-only file.
What do I need to do to edit this file?
At one point, I was having this issue where my application server wasnt able to use ired to relay mail, and it was seemly fixed by adding/editing subnets in the main.cf mynetworks area.
But as you can see, I having an issue again. Not sure why.